Find More UGG?

  

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Brown Chocolate Ugg: The boot fetish begins...Sexy UGGS

by Brown Chocolate UGGAlthough I admit to owning a pair, I was never one to buy the "they're so ugly they're cute" thinking on the traditional squat UGGS. Every time I slip them on, I feel instantly troll-like. But maybe it's just me.
That said, I wear them because (A) I do have practical side and (B) their fleece lining represents the pinnacle of footwear comfort.
But, I've always thought that if you could only combine the coziness of an UGG with the more flattering silhouette of just about any other boot, you would have the perfect winter staple. And, then, what should I spy on the aisle at Dillards tonight, but a pair of UGGS that does just exactly that. These sleek, fleece-trimmed UGG wedges are the sexiest take on eskimo-chic that I've ever seen. Okay, you might look a little bit like an extra from a "W" shoot if you actually attempt to shovel snow in them, but let the neighbors talk. They're wedges, not stilletos, and you look as fabulous as you feel. (They're $295.)
Others UGG Product


Peoples et les bottes Ugg

(Find More About UGG and It Product For Your Crismast, Click any link from this page)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's very nice Brown Chocolate Ugg Boots. I think It's very Sexy for women.

BST said...

sony ericsson wt19i

taotao said...

Jimmy Choo Bridal Shoes Series

jimmy choo Sandals Gold
jimmy choo Sandals Sliver
jimmy choo Sandal Champagne
jimmy choo heels Red
jimmy choo Sandal Red
Welcome to our [url href="http://www.uubc.net"]Jimmy Choo America Shoes [/ur]Store Online. jimmy choo Leather Sandals
Jimmy Choo Bridal ShoesSliver is a delicate and pretty choice with dresses or pants. These dainty Jimmy Choo Shoes work well with feminine attire, offering an option that works well if you prefer a lower heel.


chanel Purse and chanel handbags

Welcome to our [url href="http://www.chanel-com.com"]chanel America Shoes[/url]Store Online.
Chanel Shoulder Bags
Chanel Classic Bags
Chanel Bubble Bags
chanel Classic handbags
chanel handbags red
Chanel Belt Red
Chanel Shoulder Bags Black
chanel maxi bag